Sunday, April 19, 2009

This blog has no title...

I figure it's a bout time I put up some info about my favorites in the world of music. Music is my biggest passion after all. I'm big into wierd stuff, experimental, and underground/indie stuff. My biggest fav's are Pink Floyd, Coheed and Cambria, and Mars Volta. However I like punk rock alot as well. Rancid, Ramones, AntiFlag, Against Me!, Rise against. Classic Rock. Zepplin, Rush, Pink Floyd. Some of my other Favorites include: Bush, Del The funkee homosapien & Hieroglyphics, Fear Factory, NIN, Gorillaz, The Protomen, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Radiohead, The Offspring. All of the above artist I can say that If I don't own all of their stuff that I'll buy it at some point.

Stuff that catches my interest: Rock Opera's and Concept Albums. Even if it's not that great a sound or to my liking I'll give it a once over to see if it's interesting.

No comments: