Monday, November 10, 2008

Corruption and heartbreak

Well It's time for an update about my current watched shows.

Today I finally got around to watching more Victory gundam. and once again I feel my heart crushed. I've never seen something so tragic in any media form. I finished up episode 36 and the next death on the show was one that wasn't very surprising. (spoilers) This episode ends with Uso gripping the helmet containing the brutal decapitated head of his own mother. if that weren't enought it was only about a minute after this happend that a cease fire was called. I swear Tomino gives Uso every chance to lose his mind and to give up all hope. I mean who wouldn't.

The Newest show I added to my list was Death Note. I wasn't sure if I would like this or not but I read up on it and the premise is something I just had to see for myself if it lives up to the sick and twisted asperations that the plot brings to mind. This show is about a kid who finds a note-book with DEATH NOTE written on it one day after school. The first few pages tell him what the purpose of the book is. To kill ppl. Anyone who's name is written in the book will die in 40 seconds of a heart attack if the writter does not list details of how they die. The main character believes he won't be corrupted by this by simply killing off those who commit heinous crimes. But can he pull off this task without being corrupted? can he do it without being caught? Guess I'll see in future episodes.

No comments: